- Patented, Double Locking
- Platform is UL437 for Pick & Drill Resistance
- Platform is Bump Resistant
- Double-Sided Horizontal Key
- Dual Telescopic Cuts
- Interactive+ Ovi Mobile Element Embedded in the Key Blade
- Backwards Compatible with Older Interactive Cylinders
- Duplicates via Unique Key Order Card
- Excellent Mul-T-Lock Key Control – Unique Key Order Card Required for Key Duplication
- Dual Locking Mechanisms Employed
- Millions of Possible Combinations
- Double Sided Keys Allow Insertion of the Key in Either Direction or Allow for Each Side to Operate Different Locks
- Strong Durable Horizontal Keys Offer Extreme Resistance to Breakage
The Interactive®+ system combines an enhanced variation of the long-famous Interactive® telescopic pin tumbler mechanism with a spring-loaded, unique pin in the cylinder plug to produce a ‘virtual combination’ that may only be achieved when the Interactive®+ Patented Keys is inserted in the lock.
Moreover the Interactive®+ Patented Key provides increased key control by requiring a unique key ordering card in order to duplicate the key.