- Previously Patented (until 2014)
- Replaced with Interactive+ Patented Platform
- Keys will Operate Only Interactive (not Patented Interactive+) Cylinders
- Platform is UL437 for Pick & Drill Resistance
- Platform is Bump Resistant
- Double-Sided Horizontal Key
- Dual Telescopic Cuts
- Interactive Floating Disk Embedded in the Key Blade
- Replaced by Interactive+ Platform
- Dual Locking Mechanisms Employed
- Millions of Possible Combinations
- Double Sided Keys Allow Insertion of the Key in Either Direction or Allow for Each Side to Operate Different Locks
- Strong Durable Horizontal Keys Offer Extreme Resistance to Breakage
The Interactive® system was the basis for the more current Interactive®+ platform. Patented only until 2014, we encourage customers with existing Interactive systems to upgrade to Interactive®+ to ensure continued patent protection.
If you currently have an Interactive lock installed and simply need to order duplicate keys, you’ll be happy to know that the newer Interactive®+ keys are backwards compatible and will operate your Interactive cylinders as well. Ask us more about patented key control platforms to find the right solution for you.