- Standard Pd – Connects to Pc and Allows Administrator to Change Key Authorizations Only When Admin Authorized Control Key is Inserted. Administrator can Also Update User Keys In-Hand on This Device
- Wall Mounted Pd – Installed Locally At the Application and Uses Internet (Powered Thru Poe) Connection to Receive Updates. Users can Update Key Authorizations by Inserting Keys.
- Mobile Pd – Carried by Key Holders, Connects to Pc or Mobile Phone Thru Usb or Bluetooth Using Internet Sign on to Update Key Authorizations by Inserting Keys.
- E-Mail Notifications of Programming Updates for Users and Administrators
- Multiple Key Programming Options Lends Flexibility and Convenience for Users & Administrators
- Enables Administrators to Set an Optional Expiration on Keys (Requires Users to Insert Keys Into Pd’S to Refresh Authorizations and Automatically Records Audit Trail in the Process)
- Mobile PDs Allow Administrators to Grant Access to Those on the Go as Needed and Within an y Schedule
CLIQ® gives you several options for programming your CLIQ® system. Ideal for smaller environments, the CLIQ® Local Programming Device connects your CLIQ® keys and cylinders to the system’s management software for initial programming and any updates.
The CLIQ® Remote Mobile Programming Device allows you to program on-the-go using your cell phone or computer to connect to your management software. And, embedded with its own IP address, the CLIQ® Remote Wall Programming Device is stationary and automatically connects to your CLIQ® management software from the location you decide is most convenient. CLIQ® gives you all the options, you just need to select the best one to meet your needs.