- Combined Electronic and Mechanical High Security
- Available in Multiple Mul-T-Lock Key System Platforms
- Wire-Free, Low-Cost, Easy Installation in Minutes
- Sole Power Source Contained in Key Head (Standard Watch Battery)
- Non-Volatile Memory
- Time/Date Stamped Audit Record for Up to 10000 Operations (Attempted & Successful)
- Cylinders Hold Loak and Louk and Store Normal and Foreign Audit Trails
Mul-T-Lock’s CLIQ E-Cylinder & Smart Key platform let you add access control features to any opening – even doors that are difficult or impossible to wire. CLIQ E-Deadbolts combine Mul-T-Lock’s famous robust Hercular deadbolt with the advanced electromechanical features of CLIQ for ultimate deadbolt security.
E-Deadbolts allow you to program them to only accept authorized Smart Keys (authorizations and schedules for which can be updated as often as needed). Audit trail reports also let you see when a lock was accessed as well as which key accessed or even attempted to access it. Event logs and key programming and deactivation can be done on-site or remotely through multiple programming device options.
Plus, because CLIQ E-Deadbolts, which utilize both electronic and mechanical locking elements, can integrate into a mechanical key system (whereby Smart keys can operate both E-cylinders and mechanical cylinders) Mul-T-Lock’s CLIQ gives you the flexibility to upgrade only the areas where you need more control one door at a time.